Early Years Program IV
(Age group: 4.5 to 5.5 years)
School Hours - 08:00 a.m. to 03:15 p.m.
We introduce children to reflective learning with a hands-on approach to education. The more they ask questions, the more they are encouraged to find solutions and answers. Thus, motivating them to be creative thinkers, innovative problem-solvers, and seekers of knowledge.
Opportunities and Activities
- - Stability & rhythmic activities
- - Development of physical fitness
- - Development of self-control and persistence in completing tasks
- - Take responsibilities and make choices
- - Activities to develop a sense of accomplishment and mastery
- - Interaction with other children, play material and the environment through individual, and collaborative activities
- - Activities for creative expression
- - Focus on school readiness including Math Readiness, Reading Readiness, and Language Readiness