Early Years Program II
(Age group: 2.5 to 3.5 years)
School Hours - 08:00 a.m. to 03:15 p.m.
The program allows your child to play, learn, and experiment. The program is formulated to encourage the children to be unafraid to explore and to take the learning risks. We instill learning habits where the children use their curiosity and experiences as we believe it to be the initiation of mindfulness in children.
- - Introduction to organized activities
- - Promote Team Building activities
- - Encourage self-grooming
- - Refine and improvise the gross and fine motor skills
- - Instill confidence to make choices and to engage learning tasks
- - Hone creative expression
- - Story building
- - Simple problem-solving
- - Identifying, sorting, grouping, and matching objects
- - Numbers and alphabet
- - Clay time, and more.